Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Stable: My new experiment



After the stupendous success of combining the unique insights of Dynamic Ratings & FINOO in my column at the Royal Western India Turf Club site which yielded an ROI (return of investment) of 45% in five months between December 1, 2011 & April 29, 2012) I am now taking fresh guard to make another handicapping experiment. 

I have nicknamed the venture "My Stable", and view it as a new way to look at the old-fashioned handicapping. My Stable will feature on India's most popular racing website Indiarace.com from Saturday, June 2, 2012. You will know more about it here.

Regards,
Prakash Gosavi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish to post as "Anonymous"? Not a problem.
But a better way is to use the Name/URL option and take up some net name of your choice. That way your privacy is protected and other readers can associate your thoughts with your web personality. Think about it.
A sincere appeal by Prakash Gosavi, blog owner